A great comprehensive video tutorial from TutCandy. Click the play button and learn how to convert a sketch into digital artwork using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. If you pay attention you may also learn some useful shortcuts.
"In this tutorial we will show you how to go from sketch to vector and maintain that hand-drawn look. We start off cleaning the image in Photoshop, don't freak if you haven't got it, all photo editing software should have very similar functions.
Then take it into illustrator and use the automated live trace tool, which I normally think auto anything does a pretty terrible job but for rough hand-drawn linework it will work just perfectly."
Digital Art Blog Directories
- Usain Bolt New World Record 9.58 Vector Art
- 15 Water Splash Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Art Templates: Free Abstract Logo Design Icons
- The Live Color Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- "Imperial Leaf" Seamless Pattern Brush for Adobe Illustrator
- The Four Elements Wallpapers by Brazilian Illustrator Cris Vector
- Vector Leaves Brush Pack for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Hair Template for Adobe Illustrator
- 45 Degrees Stripe Patterns for Adobe Illustrator
- Seamless Hibiscus Pattern
- Human Nature Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 10 Abstract Architecture Design Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Convert Brushes from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
- 11 Abstract Brushes for Adobe Illustrator