Designing with grids adds unity and aesthetic feeling to your composition. Grids can be, horizontal, vertical and diagonal (rotated). Since page Layout design is a common task in many business fields and it's never too bad to be informed on time. The tutorial below explores some handy techniques for building better page grids.
"Master the grids and guides features of your layout software. Alistair Dabbs shows you how to endow your print design work with more structure, consistency – and speed...
Any print project that runs across more than one page probably needs a layout grid. Officially, the purpose of a grid is to standardise the basic layout features from one page to the next, thereby maintaining visual consistency across the entire publication." Full tutorial & source files.
Via ComputerArs Magazine.
Digital Art Blog Directories
- Usain Bolt New World Record 9.58 Vector Art
- 15 Water Splash Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Art Templates: Free Abstract Logo Design Icons
- The Live Color Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- "Imperial Leaf" Seamless Pattern Brush for Adobe Illustrator
- The Four Elements Wallpapers by Brazilian Illustrator Cris Vector
- Vector Leaves Brush Pack for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Hair Template for Adobe Illustrator
- 45 Degrees Stripe Patterns for Adobe Illustrator
- Seamless Hibiscus Pattern
- Human Nature Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 10 Abstract Architecture Design Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Convert Brushes from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
- 11 Abstract Brushes for Adobe Illustrator