Friday, July 17, 2009

"Waterproof Your Music" Poster Ad Campaign by LOWE Egypt

Two Of the posters from an adcampaign for H2O Audio waterproof cases and Virgin Megastores. The concepts feature caricatures of Snoop Dogg as a surfer and Scuba Diver Madonna...

Advertising Agency: LOWE Egypt, Cairo, Egypt

Creative Director: Hisham Kharma

Art Director: Montasser Khalil, Hisham Kharma

Copywriter: Hisham Kharma, Montasser Khalil

natan said...

very nice work

Mia said...

I simply love this - it sort of reminds me of that Phil Collins video ( back in the mid 80's - LOL , I believe I'm having a flashback ! ) ; the video was called " Land of Confusion " ( I believe ) and the claymation characters resembled the characters in this particular work of art here . Nice collection you have going . I've just begun blogging myself & plan on featuring best web designs , designers & all things web related . Wishing you much future success :) have a great summer ~


Design Portfolio

vector resources

Labels

VECTOR graphics EDITORS

Labels

Friends

design and illustration

Labels

Digital Art Blogs

vector art movement

Links

Labels

Vector Art Team

Digital Art Blog Directories