If you haven't used the 3D Extrude and Bevel and Map Art features in Adobe Illustrator yet, this tutorial may be a great starting point...
Following the the instructions you will create a 3d Dice illustration. The techniques are basic but they can be applied in more challenging compositions.
"Are you feeling lucky? See if you can roll a lucky 7 with this tutorial on how to create 3d dice!"
- Usain Bolt New World Record 9.58 Vector Art
- 15 Water Splash Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Art Templates: Free Abstract Logo Design Icons
- The Live Color Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- "Imperial Leaf" Seamless Pattern Brush for Adobe Illustrator
- The Four Elements Wallpapers by Brazilian Illustrator Cris Vector
- Vector Leaves Brush Pack for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Hair Template for Adobe Illustrator
- 45 Degrees Stripe Patterns for Adobe Illustrator
- Seamless Hibiscus Pattern
- Human Nature Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 10 Abstract Architecture Design Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Convert Brushes from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
- 11 Abstract Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
All rights reserved © 2010 Vector Art Blog