An eye-opening video that might be helpful for Adobe Illustrator beginners. It explores the use of linear and radial gradient in Adobe Illustrator CS3...
Random Tips: Dragging and dropping around the new panels can get kind of confusing. Make sure you always have your objects properly selected. When you create multiple color gradients save them as swatches, it is a big time saver.
Basic Gradients in Illustrator from Tom on Vimeo.
- Usain Bolt New World Record 9.58 Vector Art
- 15 Water Splash Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Art Templates: Free Abstract Logo Design Icons
- The Live Color Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- "Imperial Leaf" Seamless Pattern Brush for Adobe Illustrator
- The Four Elements Wallpapers by Brazilian Illustrator Cris Vector
- Vector Leaves Brush Pack for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Hair Template for Adobe Illustrator
- 45 Degrees Stripe Patterns for Adobe Illustrator
- Seamless Hibiscus Pattern
- Human Nature Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 10 Abstract Architecture Design Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Convert Brushes from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
- 11 Abstract Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
All rights reserved © 2010 Vector Art Blog