"The artists and designers producing fascinating work at the creative frontier where illustration meets typography.
When it comes to conveying ideas, concepts and even descriptions of the world around us, words are extremely limiting. Meanings just cannot be definitively tied to them. That’s where design has a part to play: ensuring words carry their intended meaning into the minds of the waiting public...
According to one school of thought, the larger and bolder a message is written, the more likely it is to be heard. That might be true in laboratory conditions, but we’re surrounded by so much legible information that, unable to assimilate it all, we shut it out. Getting the message across now requires more work and more imagination. It calls for wit, for flair. It calls for illustrated type." Read full article.
Article: Computer Arts Magazine Illustration: zombie-keeper
Digital Art Blog Directories
- Usain Bolt New World Record 9.58 Vector Art
- 15 Water Splash Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Art Templates: Free Abstract Logo Design Icons
- The Live Color Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS4
- "Imperial Leaf" Seamless Pattern Brush for Adobe Illustrator
- The Four Elements Wallpapers by Brazilian Illustrator Cris Vector
- Vector Leaves Brush Pack for Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Hair Template for Adobe Illustrator
- 45 Degrees Stripe Patterns for Adobe Illustrator
- Seamless Hibiscus Pattern
- Human Nature Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- 10 Abstract Architecture Design Brushes for Adobe Illustrator
- Convert Brushes from Adobe Photoshop to Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
- 11 Abstract Brushes for Adobe Illustrator