Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Illustrator 1987


Laura Rianldi said...

You may laugh at this now, but I got my first job with an ad agency because I knew Illustrator 88 and how to turn logos into vector illustrations. Remember, there were no color macs or printers then.

TONI said...

I actually didn't expect that Illustrator's been around for that long.

tom martin said...

That video was fantastic to watch. I didn't even know what a computer was back then, I was 24 yold.

pim said...

Awesome video! I totally forgot how cumbersome specifying outlines and fills was in that version. Apart from how cumbersome the program worked (and how slow that Mac was able to generate the preview), the example artwork was of outstanding quality. I see a lot more cr*p these days...


Design Portfolio

vector resources

Labels

VECTOR graphics EDITORS

Labels

Friends

design and illustration

Labels

Digital Art Blogs

vector art movement

Links

Labels

Vector Art Team

Digital Art Blog Directories